My girlfriend's sister

My girlfriend and I had been dating
for over a year, and so we decided to
get married.


There was only one little thing
bothering me... It was her beautiful
sexy younger sister.
One day her sister asked me to come
home. She was alone when I arrived,
and she whispered to me that she had
feelings and desires me in the bed
and that she couldn't get over. She
told me that she wanted me just once
before I got married with her elder
SIster.
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't
say a word.
She said, *_Tm going upstairs to
my bedroom, and if you want one
last wild fling, just come up and get
me..._*
I stood there for a moment thinking,
then turned and walked straight out
the front door and headed towards
my car..
Lord.! And behold, I saw the entire
family of my fiancé standing outside,
all clapping!
My girlfriend with tears in her eyes
ran to me and hugged me, my father-
in-law took my hands and said, * We
are very happy that you have passed
our test. We couldn't ask for a better
man for our daughter. Welcome to our
family_*

And the moral of the story is:

 Always keep condoms in car